A simple exercise of setting my intentions for the next year with the Bloc Design Bootcamp.
- Keeping a balance between family, work, and school. Each will have their own place that will push and pull at different times, but I need to find happiness in that and feel fortunate that I have the opportunity to continue my education.
- Trust the process. This won’t be easy and I need to trust that if I put the work in the results will follow.
- 20 hours per week spent on bloc
- Work ahead when possible. I’m currently on the longest track possible at 15 hours per week. I hope to spend September getting in a groove so that I can dedicate more hours per week to move at a faster pace BUT always going back to my #1 goal of family / work / school balance.
- Finish in 1 year
- Directly apply user research, design, and front-end development to my day job with Bike Law. This is the most in the weeds goal but the one I hope to think through more as I get into the program to see how I can directly use new education to apply to my work.